Learn How To Make Simple Cabbage Sabzi Recipe, a Lunch Box Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Make this Easy Gobhi Recipe In Hindi aka पत्ता गोभी की सब्ज़ी at home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below. Please click on the CC button for English subtitles!
½ kg. Green Cabbage, chopped
2 tbsp. Oil
1 tsp. Black mustard seeds
½ tsp. Cumin seeds
¼ tsp. Asafoetida
10 Curry leaves
½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
2 tbsp. Split Chickpeas (soaked in lukewarm water for 30 minutes)
½ cup Potato dices
¼ cup Green Peas
½ cup Coconut, freshly grated
Salt, as required
¼ cup Coriander Leaves
– In a pan heat oil and crackle mustard seeds in it and add cumin seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves, turmeric powder and cabbage. Mix well.
– Add the soaked split chickpeas, green peas, potato dices, salt and 1 tsp. Water.
– Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes.
– After 15 minutes, add coriander leaves, grated coconut and mix well.
– Garnish with more coriander and grated coconut and serve. Cabbage Vegetable is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood