How to cook delicious Gobi Ka Paratha – Stuffed Indian Bread Recipe – Popular Punjabi Recipe By Ruchi Bharani If an irresistably delectable breakfast is all that you are looking for, here’s chef Ruchi Bharani who brings you a popular dish from the land of Punjab, that is, Gobi Ka Paratha. There are endless ways in which one can prepare a delicious gobi paratha, that you can have for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Check out Ruchi’s take on it.
1/2 cup cauliflower (grated)
2 green chillies (finely chopped)
1/4 amchoor powder
Pinch of turmeric
3/4 cup wheat flour
1 tbsp oil
1/2 capsicum (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp coriander & cumin seed powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 tsp oil
1/2 tsp salt
To make the filling:
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Add the finely chopped capsicum and saute it for few seconds.
– Add finely grated cauliflower, finely chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and aamchur powder and saute these ingredients.
– Turn off the flame and let the filling cool down.
– Add the chopped coriander leaves and salt to the filling and mix well.
To make the dough: – In a bowl, add the wheat flour, oil, salt and water and knead a dough. Let the dough rest for about 10-15 minutes.
To make the parathas:
– Dust the work surface with wheat flour, take a small ball out of the dough, coat it with dry wheat flour and roll it into a thick, round roti.
– Place about 2 tsp. of the filling at the centre of the roti, fold it in a semi circle and press it on the sides. Using a sharp edged bowl, cut off the excess dough.
– Coat the filled dough with wheat flour and roll it in a round shape again.
– Dry roast the paratha on one side for a few seconds and then flip it over.
– Apply ghee on the roasted side, flip it over and again, apply ghee on the other side.
– Cook until you get the brown spots on the paratha.
– Serve hot with curd and butter.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/gxL2ex Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/HYmcGA
Share on G+ – http://goo.gl/OAChFb
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood