Learn how to make delicious sweet & sour mango pickle only on Rajshri Food. Sweet & Sour Mango Pickle – Kairi Lunji Recipe by Annuradha Toshniwal
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
1 large/ 2 small raw mangoes cut into pieces,
sugar to taste,
salt to taste,
2 tbsp. oil,
1 tsp. coriander powder,
1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
1/2 tbsp. mustard seeds,
1/2 tbsp. cumin seeds,
1/2 tbsp. anise (saunf),
1/2 tsp. onion seeds (kalonji),
1/2 tsp. fenugreek seeds,
1 dry red chilli,
1 bay leaf,
– Heat oil. Add asafoetida.
– Add all the tempering ingredients. Add red chillies, bay leaf and cloves. Stir.
– Add red chilli powder, turmeric and coriander powder. Stir. Do not burn.
– Add the mango pieces and stir to mix well.
– Add 1 cup water.
– Cover and let cook till mangoes become soft.
– Add salt and sugar. Cook till syrupy.
– Serve at room temperature as an accompaniment with rice or roti.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/q2Hlh6
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/Oq3I1D
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/b/114588487895582397530/114588487895582397530/posts / plus.google.com/+rajshrifood