Learn How to Make Nankhatai recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Eggless Recipe of Nankhatai Biscuit, an Indian cookies recipe and share your experience with us in the comments section below. HAPPY BAKING!!!
Wet:- 200 gms. Ghee
200 gms. Caster Suger
60 gms. Maida
60 gms. Whole Wheat Flour
40 gms. Semolina
30 gms. Chickpea Flour
½ tsp. Baking Powder
¼ tsp. Baking Soda
¼ tsp. Cardamom Powder
A pinch of Salt Pistachios, chopped into halves
1. In a bowl beat ghee and caster sugar until light and fluffy and pale in colour.
2. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
3. Now mix the wet and dry ingredients together and form a dough.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
5. Roll the dough into ball-like shapes and place them on lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Place the pistachios on top and press in lightly.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for around 15-17 minutes.
Delicious Nankhatai is ready to enjoy with Tea or Coffee! HAPPY COOKING!!!