Learn how to make Gulab Jamun – Popular Indian Sweet Dessert Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal Gulab jamun is a dessert, often eaten at festivals or major celebrations.There are various types of gulab jamun and every variety has a distinct taste and appearance. Learn how to make this simple and easy to make quick homemade recipe.
1/2 cup Sugar,
1/4 cup Water Ghee,
250 gms Mawa,
1 cup Paneer / Cottage Cheese,
1/4 cup All Purpose Flour Crystallized,
– In a pan add water and sugar to make the sugar syrup.
– On reaching the right consistency take it off the flame.
– Heat ghee in a pan
– Meanwhile mix together mawa, paneer, flour and a make a dough
– Take small medium sized portion of the dough and make small balls out of the portions
– Flatten the center, put crystallized sugar, cardamom Seeds, saffron in the center, close it to make a smooth round balls.
– Lower the heat when the ghee comes to a smoking point, fry the gulab jamuns in low heat till it gets brown in color.
– Once fried put the gulab jamuns in sugar syrup and pour some syrup on top to soak them completely in the sweet syrup.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/RifSFa
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/b1XPU9
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood