Learn How To Make Rasmalai Cupcakes this Diwali with this Diwali Special recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Eggless Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below. HAPPY DIWALI!!!
For the cupcakes:-
120 ml. Thick Yoghurt
150 gms. Caster Sugar
50 ml. Vegetable Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
1¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
¼ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Cardamom Powder
For the topping:-
400 ml. Whipped Cream
Sugar, as per taste
¼ tsp. Cardamom Powder Saffron
¼ tsp. Edible Rose Water
2 drops of food colouring (optional) Rasmalai
For Garnish:- Saffron Pistachios, chopped
1. In a bowl take yoghurt, caster sugar and whisk it together using an electric beater.
2. Add vegetable oil, vanilla essence and whisk it again.
3. Sieve all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda and add it to the mixture followed by cardamom powder.
4. Fill the cupcake tins with the batter and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes checking on it after 20 minutes. Once out of the oven cool down to room temperature on a wire rack.
5. In a bowl take whipping cream, cardamom powder, saffron strands, rose water and food colouring of your choice. Whip until thick peaks are formed. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. Poke the top of the cupcakes with a skewer and soak the tops with Rasmalai liquid.
7. Frost the cupcakes with the whipped cream and top further with a piece of Rasmalai chunks.
8. Garnish with saffron and chopped pistachios and serve! Delicious and sweet Eggless Rasmalai Cupcakes are ready to eat!