Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
- 2tbsp of ghee
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 3 shredded onions
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp mango Pickle
- 1/2 chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- tomato puree of 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp of kasoori meethi
- coriander and cumin seed powder
- 250gm of paneer
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- coriander leaves
- Heat some ghee and add shredded onions and let them caramelized.
- Add the onions, mango pickle, ginger and garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, turmeric and garam masala into blender and make a smooth paste.
- Add water if n-eeded.
- Add ghee and let it heat.
- In pan add carom seeds, fennel seeds, chopped capsicum, onion paste, tomato puree and let it cook for some time.
- Add kasoori meethi, water, carrots,paneer pieces, salt to taste and coriander leaves.
- Achari Paneer is ready to be served.