Learn How To Make A Perfect Homemade Pie Crust Recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Basics of Baking only on Rajshri Food. Make this Basic Pie Crust and share your experience with us in the comments section below. HAPPY BAKING!!!
350 gms. All purpose flour
1½ tbsp. Powdered sugar
225 gms. Butter (cubed)
1½ tbsp. Chilled water
1. In a bowl mix the flour with powdered sugar and transfer it on a counter.
2. Then add butter cubes and incorporate butter into the flour and sugar mixture as shown.
3. Bring this flour together using chilled water.
4. Once the dough comes together, divide it into 2 parts and shape it into a disc.
5. Cover with a cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle some flour on the work bench and roll it with a rolling pin as shown.
7. Once the dough is rolled properly, transfer it to a pie dish.
8. Trim off the excess dough and poke the dough lightly with a fork.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes. Homemade Pie Crust is ready! HAPPY BAKING!!!