Watch how to make Herbed Potatoes – Easy To Make Homemade Party Appetizer / Snack Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Chef Ruchi Bharani brings to your table a healthy and delectable appetizer recipe called ‘Herbed Potatoes’. These potatoes coated with olive oil and flavoured with mixed herbs are absolutely tempting and irresistible.
2 large potatoes, diced,
1/4 tsp powdered sugar,
5-6 garlic cloves,
Salt & pepper to taste,
Zest of one lime (only green part),
Baisil leaves Finely chopped,
To make the dressing:
– In a bowl, add the powdered sugar and the balsamic vinegar and mix well.
To make the herbed potatoes:
– Chop the potato into small pieces and keep them on the baking tray.
– Pound the garlic cloves and add them to the potatoes.
– Add the grated lime zest, salt and pepper, Italian pizza seasoning and a nice drizzle of olive oil and toss all the ingredients well. Make sure that the potatoes are coated well.
– Cover the baking tray using an aluminium foil and seal it well.
– Put the tray in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes.
– After 20 minutes, get the baking tray out and remove the aluminium foil.
– Flavour the potatoes with some basil leaves and freshly chopped parsley.
– After adding the fresh herbs, put the tray back into the oven for 5 minutes at the same temperature.
– After 5 minutes, remove the tray out and the potatoes are ready to plate.
– Serve them hot with some dressing over the potatoes.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Pratik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/Mj1Ws8
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/oWhlZH
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/AAyMD4
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood