Learn how to make Fusion Wrap – Healthy Veg Wrap – Quick Easy To Make Tiffin Snacks / Brunch Recipe By Ruchi Bharani A quick wrap recipe with the most common ingredients in your kitchen is all you need when you wish to feed delicious as well as nourishing food. Chef Ruchi Bharani is up with one such recipe, called fusion wraps. Serve this to your children as breakfast, brunch, lunch, snacks, dinner or even pack them as a school tiffin / lunch box!
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
1 small potato ( Boiled )
1/2 cup corn 1 onion ( Lengthwise )
1 tsp. garlic paste
1 carrot ( Jullians )
1/2 yellow capsicum
1/2 green capsicum grated cheddar
2 tomatoes ( Chopped & Deseeded )
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & Pepper
3 tbsp. ketchup
1 tsp. pizza seasoning
1 tsp. red chilli flakes
To make the filling:
– Heat the olive oil in a pan.
– Add the thin sliced onions and cook them for few seconds.
– Add the farglic paste along with coloured bell peppers and saute them nicely.
– Add the carrots, boiled yellow corn and deseeded tomatoes and saute the vegetables for a couple of minutes.
– Add the coarsely mashed potatoes to the above ingredients and saute.
– Add crushed black pepper, Italian pizza seasoning, chilli flakes and ketchup to the above ingredients.
– Take the vegetables off the flame and let them cool down completely in a bowl.
– After the vegetables cool down, add salt to taste and mix it well.
To make the wrap:
– Slightly brush both sides of the tortilla and heat them in a warm pan. Cook them until you see light brown spots on the tortillas.
– Take the tortilla off the heat and apply a thin layer of mayonnaise (optional)
– Place a lettuce leaf and add the filling over it.
– Grate some cheese on the top (optional)
– Neatly wrap the tortilla
and your delicious wrap is ready to serve.
Director: Neha Sarkar
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Ravi Varma Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/B6Y708
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/fAiYRI
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood