Learn how to make Chocolate Cupcake, a quick and easy desert cake recipe with Priyanka. Chocolate Cupcakes! The pleasurable dessert that you know you need not share it with others! A complete individual indulgence all made in the comfort of your home sweet home is like a dream come true. Try this delicious recipe and do post your comments below.
3/4th cup flour
½ cup sugar
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsps coco powder
½ cup milk
1/3rd cup Vegetable oil
½ tsp apple cider vinegar Small bowl of Chocolate chips
Butter-cream 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups icing sugar
1/2 cup coco powder
-Sift the dry ingredients except sugar
– Whisk all wet ingredients, add sugar. Add wet ingredients in batches and give a nice whisk. – Into the pouring jar and fill the cupcake moulds only 2/3rd – Bake at 175 Celsius for 15 minutes.
– Let them cool on the rack while we prep for the fluffiest smooth butter cream.
– Whisk unsalted butter for 2 minutes, add sift
– Add 2 tbsp milk, if consistency is too thick.
– Use regular open star nozzle. If you don’t have nozzle put a dollop of butter cream, spread with a knife. Choose your sprinklers, or chocolate shavings as per your choice.
Host: Priyanka Doshi
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Narayan Thakur,
Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai Creative
Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/RAJE3R Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/SUR5tG Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/cuwmQd Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo… For more videos log onto – http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood Find us on Facebook at – https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood Follow us on google plus – https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood