Learn to cook Cheesy Mushrooms – Easy To Make Homemade Starter / Party Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a rich in taste and yummy looking mushroom starter recipe. Serve this delicious cheesy baked mushrooms recipe as a nice starter and delight your guests.
1 tsp red chilli flakes,
1/4 tsp dry oregano,
salt to taste,
2 tbsp milk,
pinch of pepper powder,
1 tbsp olive oil,
1 tsp garlic paste,
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley,
1 cup mozzarella cheese,
white and black sesame seeds for garnish
To make marinade for mushroom:
– In a bowl, add the olive oil, garlic paste, red chilli flakes, dry oregano and salt and mix all the ingredients well.
– Add the button mushrooms (stem chopped off) to the marinade and coat the mushrooms well.
– Take a baking tray and place a silicon mat / parchment paper on it.
– Place the coated mushrooms on the tray lined with silicon mat.
– Put the tray in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius and let them cook for about 6-8 minutes.
– Once cooked, remove the mushrooms on another plate and cool them down completely.
– In a saucepan, heat the milk.
– Once the milk is hot, add the mozzarella cheese to it and whisk well until the cheese melts.
– Once the cheese melts, add salt and finely chopped fresh parsley and mix well.
– Coat the mushrooms in the cheese just before serving.
– Garnish it with some black and white sesame seeds.
– The delicious cheesy mushrooms are ready to ber served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Pratik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/SN8nbs
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/wXJxoE
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/4GDMXz
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood