Learn how to cook Bruschetta – Quick Homemade Popular Italian Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Ruchi Bharani brings you this classic recipe from Italy called ‘Bruschetta’ which is a traditional first course of a formal Italian meal. This consists of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Check out Ruchi’s version of Bruschetta.
bread loaf / baguette
1 clove of garlic
2 tomatoes chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp olive oil
salt & pepper
1/2 tsp oregano
To make the topping:
– In a bowl, add the finely chopped tomatoes, crushed oregano, basil leaves, chopped garlic, a pinch of pepper and salt.
– Add vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to the above ingredients and mix everything together.
To make bruschetta:
– Take the slice of bread and brush olive oil on both the sides of the bread.
– Grill the bread slices for about 1 minute on each side.
– While the slices are warm, rub a clove of garlic on the sides of the bread.
– Top the slices with the tomato topping.
– Pour little extra virgin olive oil over the topping.
– The classic Italian Bruschetta is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/c6UV3U
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/p8HjSz
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood