Learn how to make Aloo Gobi (Potato & Cauliflower Stir Fried), an easy veg main course recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Chef Ruchi Bharani makes Aloo Gobi, a punjabi delicacy, which is widely made in Indian homes and definitely a delicious side dish recipe which goes really well with chapatis, roti & parathas!
250 gms Cauliflower (cut into big florets & fried)
250 gms Baby Potatoes (fried)
2 small finely chopped onions
2 Tomatoes (desseded and finely chopped)
1&1/2 tbsp Oil
3 Green Chillies
3 cloves of Garlic
1 piece Ginger
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Coriander Cumin Seeds Powder
1/4 tsp turmeric Powder
– Grind ginger, garlic and gren chillies together in a grinder to get a coarse grind.
– In a heated pan add the oil and put cumin seeds to it.
– Once the cumin seeds starts crackling. add the ginger garlic & chillies paste and saute it for a minute.
– Add onions to it till it becomes golden brown in colour.
– Add the tomatoes and mix well.
– Add turmeric, coriander cumin seeds powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, some coriander leaves & salt
– Mix everything well and cook till the tomatoes are nice & soft.
– Add Potatoes & stir well
– Add cauliflower as well and again mix all the ingredients well
– Add 1/4th cup of water and simmer it for 5 more minutes after adding a pinch of salt more into it and put the lid on the pan.
– Put some more coriander leaves and mix it well.
– The dish is ready to be served with some more coriander leaves sprinkled on it
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/RUI3I0
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/xTnrws
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood