Learn how to make Tandoori Gobi – Baked Cauliflower Recipe by Annuradha Toshniwal
– 2 cinnamon sticks 2 bay leaves 2-3 cloves 2 whole black cardamoms salt 1 whole cauliflower 250 gm. cheese cottage cheese (paneer) 2 tbsp. yoghurt 1 tbsp. oil 2 tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. red chilli powder 1 tsp. chopped ginger 8 raisins chopped coriander garam masala
– Boil water with spices for 15-20 min.
– Blanch whole cauliflower for 10 min. Drain.
– Mix together the stuffing ingredients.
– Fill the crevices between the cauliflower florets with the stuffing.
– Spread remaining stuffing over the cauliflower heads. Bake in a gas tandoor till golden.
– Serve dry or with green chutney or with makhani sauce. Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/ou6af1 Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/WW5VXR Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood Follow us on google plus https://p