Learn How to Make Perfect Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Eggless Recipe of Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti and share your experience with us in the comments section below. HAPPY BAKING!!!
130 gms. Maida
3 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
¼ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Baking Powder
100 gms. Caster Sugar
50 ml. Vegetable oil
4 tbsp. Milk
¼ tsp. Vinegar
2-3 tbsp. Milk
2 tbsp. Dark chocolate chips
2 tbsp. Hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
1. Sieve all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients followed by milk, chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
4. Bring together into a dough and divide into 2 equal portions.
5. Roll out with hands and make 2 loaves as shown in the video and place them on a lightly greased baking tray at a safe distance from each other.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 18-20 minutes checking after 15 minutes.
7. Once out of the oven let the loaves cool down to room temperature and slice them into ½ inch pieces.
8. After the slicing, place the biscottis on a baking tray and bake again in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes or until all the moisture evaporates. Enjoy decadent Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti with Tea or Coffee! HAPPY COOKING!!!