Learn How To Make Baked Modak Recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla on Beat Batter Bake With Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipe or Ganpati Special Recipe and share your experience with us in the comments section below. HAPPY BAKING!!!
For the filling:-
1 tsp. Ghee
2 tbsp. Dry fruits
2 cups coconut, freshly grated
½ cup powdered Jaggery
¼ tsp. Cardamom powder
For the dough:-
2 cups all purpose flour (Maida) A pinch of salt
4 tsp. Melted Ghee
Water as required
1. In a pan heat ghee and roast dry fruits in it and add grated coconut to it.
2. Roast for a minute and add jaggery.
3. Once the mixture dries out add cardamom powder and turn the flame off.
4. Let filling cool down to room temperature.
1. In a bowl mix the ingredients for the dough and form a dough, cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
1. Make the modaks either using moulds or without moulds as shown in the video and place on a baking tray.
2. Bake these in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes, checking on them after 20 minutes. Homemade Baked Modaks are ready to eat! GANPATI BAPPA MORYAAAA!!! HAPPY COOKING!!!