Learn how to make Achari Paneer at home a recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Achari Paneer is a lip smacking dish made with paneer and tangy achar. Easy to make and delicious in taste, so watch and learn how to make Achari Paneer with chef Ruchi only on Rajshri Food.
– 2tbsp of ghee
– 3 shredded onions
– 1 tbsp mango Pickle
– 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
– 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
– coriander and cumin seed powder
– 1/2 tsp garam masala
– 1 tsp carom seeds
– 1 tbsp fennel seeds
– 1/2 chopped capsicum
– tomato puree of 2 tomatoes
– 1/4 tsp of kasoori meethi
– 250gm of paneer
– salt to taste
– coriander leaves
– Heat some ghee and add shredded onions and let them caramelized.
– Add the onions, mango pickle, ginger and garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, turmeric and garam masala into blender and make a smooth paste.
-Add water if needed.
– Add ghee and let it heat.
– In pan add carom seeds, fennel seeds, chopped capsicum, onion paste, tomato puree and let it cook for some time.
– Add kasoori meethi, water, carrots,paneer pieces, salt to taste and coriander leaves.
– Achari Paneer is ready to be served.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/yEmYzE
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/zH0xY9
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood