Learn to make Sweet And Sour Paneer – Indian Cottage Cheese Gravy Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal Chef Annuradha Toshniwal brings you this delicious Indian version of Chinese dish, called, ‘Sweet and Sour Paneer’. The crunchy, crispy capsicum makes a great combination with the contrasting soft texture of paneer (cottage cheese) and this can be one of the best options to serve when you need a quick meal. You may also use tofu in this recipe, instead of paneer.
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
3 spring onions,
1 tbsp. oil,
200 gms. paneer,
1tsp red chilli powder,
salt to taste
For the sauce:
1 cup water,
3 tbsp vinegar,
2 tbsp sugar,
1 tbsp sauce (ketchup),
1/2 tbsp soya sauce,
1 tbsp corn flour
To make the sauce:
– In 1/2 cup of water, add the mixture of soy sauce, ketchup, cornflour, sugar and white clear vinegar and mix well.
To cook the paneer:
– In a hot pan, add oil and the red chilly powder and roast slightly.
– Add the spring onions and saute them.
– Mix the sauce ingredients well and add the sauce to the pan.
– Stir continuously until the sauce turns red and starts to boil.
– Add the paneer, capsicum and tomatoes to the above ingredients.
– Add salt to taste and wait till the paneer begins to boil.
– Take it off the flame and the delicious sweet and sour paneer is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/N86vAG
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/FqLpMM
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood