Learn How to Cook Soya Kheema Roll, Healthy Veg Wrap Easy and Quick Recipe Adding a twist to your regular lunch box meal, everyday, is surely a daunting task. So here’s Chef Ruchi Bharani who brings you an easy, healthy and delicious recipe that will surely add a variety to your meals and make them interesting.
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
1 cup soya granules
1 cup green peas
3 small onions, finely chopped
3 tomatoes, finely chopped
3 green chillies
1 big piece of ginger
6 garlic cloves
salt to taste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
Coriander mint chutney
Wheat parathas or chutney
To make soya granules:
– Boil a cup of soya granules in 3 cups of water for 10 minutes and then drain out the water using a strainer.
– While draining out the water, wash the granules with water.
To make the kheema masala:
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let them splutter for a few seconds.
– Add the asafoetida and onions and saute the onions well.
– Add the ginger garlic and green chilli paste and saute them for few minutes.
– Add the chopped tomatoes, salt to taste, red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and coriander leaves and mix all the ingredients well and let it cook until the tomatoes are soft.
– Add the frozen green peas and water to the above ingredients.
– Add the soya granules and water and give it a good mix.
– Cover it with a lid and let it simmer.
– Open the lid and let it dry out for a few minutes.
– The kheema masala is ready.
To make the rolls:
– Take a half-cooked wheat flour roti and brush a layer of coriander mint chutney over it.
– Add the thinly sliced onions, chaat masala and the kheema to the roti.
– Fold the roti on the sides and then make a roll.
– Heat oil in a pan. Brush the whole pan with oil.
– Add the rolls to the hot pan and let it cook. Brush the side of the roll on top with oil and flip it over and let it cook.
– The rolls are ready.
– If you’re serving it to kids, wrap it in an aluminium foil in some attractive shape.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/E5hgLr
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/3kYykJ
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/1d1DKd
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood