Learn how to make Rasgulla – Popular Bengali Sweet Dish Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Rasgullas are a popular Bengali sweet, commonly found in India. Learn how to make this Indian sweet dessert at your home.
1 Ltr Milk
1/2 tsp Citric Acid
2 tbsp Water
1/4 tsp Cornflour
1/2 tsp Maida (all purpose flour)
2 & 1/2 cups Sugar
3 & 1/2 cups Water
1/4 cup Water
1/2 cup Water & 1tsp Maida
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Water
2 cups of water
– Boil the milk and keep stirring periodically.
– Add citric acid to water and stir till all the granules have dissolved completely.
– Remove the foam & thin layer of milk and add the citric acid water and stir very slowly.
– Once the milk is curdled, let the paneer cool down in the water completely.
– Strain the cooled down panner in a cloth and hang it somewhere for an hour to drain out excess water naturally without squeezing out any water manually.
– Knead the dough the cloth itself using wrist
– Add cornflour, maida and mix everything together
– Add small pinch of baking powder and mix it again
– In a pan add sugar to water to make the sweet syrup by stirring continuously till the sugar dissolves completely for about 6 – 7 mins.
– Meanwhile make tight round balls of the paneer dough
– Add water and bring the syrup to boil again and add the rasgulla balls for 5 mins
– Add water and maida mixed water slowly and get out the sugar impurities
– Add some more water and boil for 5 more mins by stirring the rasgullas.
– Add more water and keep flipping them occasionally and let it boil for another 5 mins
– Add 2 cups of water very slowly, boil for 2 more mins and turn off the flame
– Let them cool down in the syrup for at least 2 – 3 hrs.
– The rasgullas are ready to be served.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/UYjn5L
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/RCQbYo
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood