Learn how to make Paneer Grilled Sandwich – Quick And Healthy Breakfast / Lunch Box / Snack Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Sandwiches are very easy to make and at the same time are very filling too. Here’s chef Ruchi Bharani who brings you the recipe of paneer sandwich that not only tastes good, but is also nutritious and less time consuming.
1 onion cut lengthwise,
1/2 tsp garlic paste,
1 tbsp oil,
2 tbsp ketchup,
1 tbsp red chilli sauce,
2 pieces of Panini sandwich bread,
1/2 red capsicum,
1 green capsicum,
1 cup boiled yellow corn,
1/2 tsp chilli flakes,
1 tsp mixed dry herbs,
1 carrot cut lengthwise,
1 tbsp butter
To make the filling:
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Add the chopped onions, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, carrots and boiled yellow corn to the oil and toss the veggies for a few seconds. (Make sure you do not overcook the vegetables.)
– Add the garlic paste and saute.
– Add the tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, red chilli flakes and dry mixed herbs and stir all the ingredients together. Then put off the flame.
– Add the crumbled paneer (cottage cheese) to the filling and mix well.
– Add salt to taste.
– The filling is ready. Let it cool down completely.
To make the sandwich:
– Apply butter on the outer side of the bread pieces.
– Remove little bread from the centre of both the bread pieces to create a depression to add the filling.
– Add the filling to the depression of the bread piece and cover it with the other piece and then put them in the griller.
– Once grilled, cut the sandwich into half.
– The sandwich is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/y0jISH Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/uvDBEz
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/ma6k1r