Learn How To Make Rava Modak Recipe, a Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Indian Sweets Recipe Semolina Modak Recipe at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
¼ tsp. Saffron soaked in 2 tbsp. Milk for 10-15 minutes
1½ tbsp. Ghee
1 cup Semolina (Rava)
Almond Powder (20 almonds roasted in microwave for 1 minute and coarsely powdered)
15 Pistachios coarsely ground
2½ cups Boiling Milk
1 tsp. Yellow food colouring (optional)
1¼ cup Sugar
1 tsp. Cardamom powder
1. Heat ghee in a pan and roast semolina in it for 6-7 minutes on low flame. 2. Add almond powder and pistachio powder and roast for 2 minutes.
3. Now add boiling hot milk to this mixture followed by the saffron milk.
4. Add yellow food colouring and sugar.
5. Mix well making sure there are no lumps in the semolina.
6. Once the sugar melts, add cardamom powder and cook until the mixture thickens.
7. Turn the flame off let it cool down to room temperature.
8. Once cooled down, stuff the mixture with 8-10 pieces of figs and mould into a modak. Ganesh Chaturthi Special Rava Modak is ready to eat!
HAPPY COOKING!!! GANPATI BAPPA MORAYAAAAAA!!!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood