Watch and learn how to make Butter at home with Chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food. Nothing is better than homemade butter! Whether you slather it on some toast or a muffin or a dinner roll, you just can’t beat the taste of butter you’ve made yourself. Making butter at home is very simple and doesn’t take much of your time. Do try this and let us know how it turned!
– Boil full fat milk and let it cool down for 2 to 3 hours, later collect the cream.
– Keep collecting the cream for at least 3 to 4 days.
– Slightly warm the collected cream and add ½ tsp of curd in it.
– Allow this to set for 3 to 4 hours.
– Blend the set cream well on high speed.
– Add chilled water to this and blend again.
– Drain the butter milk and collect the butter in a bowl.
– After 5 minutes, drain the excess buttermilk from the set butter.
– Homemade delicious butter is ready!
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/Fn0TBF
Tweet about this – https://goo.gl/416G47
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gumre
Editor: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood