Learn how to make Dahi Vada – Tangy & Spicy Yogurt Dumpling Recipe – Vegetarian Snack Recipe By Ruchi Bharani [HD] Learn how to make Dahi Vada, a video tutorial by Chef Ruchi Bharani. You can learn an easy and quick method – how to cook dahi vada. Dahi vada (also known as Dahi Bhalla in Punjabi and Urdu, Thayir Vadai in Tamil, Thayir Vada in Malayalam, Perugu Vada in Telugu, Mosaru Vade in Kannada, Dahi Bara in Oriya and Doi Bora in Bengali) is an Indian chaat/Indian snack, prepared by soaking vadas in thick dahi (yogurt) The hot deep fried vadas are first put in water and then transferred to thick beaten yogurt and served chilled which is sweet, tangy and spicy in taste.
1/2 cup white Lentil (Urad Dal – Soaked in water for 4 hrs),
1/2 cup green gram dal (Green Moong Dal – Urad Dal – Soaked in water for 4 hrs),
2 cups churned Yogurt,
1 tsp Ginger Chilli Paste,
Coriander Leaves Salt,
1/2 Soda Bicarbonate,
Red Chilli Powder,
Cumin Seed Powder,
Black Salt Date and Tamarind Chutney Oil
– Grind both the dal in a grinder adding minimum water to make a fine and thick batter.
– Take out the mixture in a bowl, add the ginger chilli paste and salt and mix all the ingredients together using hands in a single direction.
– Add soda bicaronate and whisk it again.
– Take a dollop of the mixture and deep fry them in hot oil.
– Fry both the sides till nice golden brown in colour.
– Once its fried drop and soak the vadas in water and leave it for 15 – 20mins
– After that press the vadas and drain out the water and refrigerate this to cool it.
– Take them out in a serving bowl.
– Add salt to the churned yogurt and mix well
– Put the yogurt mixture all over the vadas and add date & tamarind Chutney from the top.
– Sprinkle some red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, black salt and coriander leaves and
dahi vadas are ready to be served chilled.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/XwHml8
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/UO5fHd
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood