Learn How To Make Baked Methi Mathri Recipe this Diwali with this Diwali Special recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make the Most Crispy Methi Mathri Ever at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below. HAPPY DIWALI!!!
For the dough:-
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
¼ cup Fenugreek leaves, chopped
¼ tsp. Turmeric powder
½ tsp. Red chilli powder
½ tsp. Coriander powder
¼ tsp. Roasted Cumin powder
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Vegetable
1. Mix the dough ingredients thoroughly and knead a hard dough.
2. Once the dough comes together, cover it with a cloth and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
3. Roll the dough with your palms and divide it into 18-20 equal portions.
4. Flatten the dough with a rolling pin, as thin as possible, each portion at a time making sure the rest of the portions are covered.
5. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the puris and place them on a well greased cookie sheet.
6. Prick the mathris with a fork and brush with little oil.
7. Bake these in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve with a pickle or a chutney. Baked Methi Mathris are ready to eat!