Learn how to make Tomato Soup – Tamatar Shorba Recipe by Ruchi Bharani – Vegetarian
5 tomatoes chopped
1/2 onion chopped
2 tbsp. potato chopped
1 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. garlic chopped
1/4 tsp. cumin seed powder
1/2 tsp. sugar
salt to taste
1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
pepper cream bread croutons
– Heat 1 tbsp. butter in a round bottom pan. Add onions, garlic. Let them cook.
– Add chopped potatoes and tomatoes. Mix well. Add salt. Cover the pan and let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
– Add some water in between and cover it again.
– Once the potatoes and tomatoes are nicely cooked, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes.
– Blend the mixture into a smooth purée. Pass it through a sieve.
– Put the mixture back on fire. Add water to get the right consistency.
– Add red chilli powder, sugar and cumin seed powder. Let the mixture come to a boil.
– After its nicely boiling, the soup is ready to plate. Turn off the flame. Pour in a bowl. Garnish with cream. Sprinkle cracked black pepper. Place bread croutons in the centre and serve.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/C2XZbK
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/KaYvod
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/b/114588487895582397530/114588487895582397530/posts / plus.google.com/+rajshrifood