Watch & Learn How to Make Paneer Pakoda – Cottage Cheese Fritters – Tea-Time Snacks Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Monsoon is the time for some real lip smacking snacks. Chef Ruchi Bharani is up with a mouth-watering appetizer recipe called the paneer pakoda. These fritters are crisp from outside and soft from the inside. Watch the video to learn to make these crispy delicious fritters.
1/2 cup coriander mint chutney,
1 cup gram flour,
1 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder,
1/2 tbsp red chilli powder,
1/2 tbsp corriander & cumin seed powder,
salt to taste,
To make the batter:
– In a bowl, add the gramflour, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, coriander leaves and water and whisk it into a pouring consistency batter.
To make paneer pakoda:
– Cut the paneer in cubes and then slit each cube from the centre, making 2 slices of paneer.
– Apply a thin layer of coriander mint chutney / garlic chutney / date and tamarind chutney on the paneer slices and make paneer sandwiches.
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Dip the paneer sandwiches into the batter. Make sure they are coated well with the batter.
– Fry the paneer coated with batter in the hot oil.
– Once they are fried, take the pakodas out on a absorbant paper.
– The paneer pakodas are ready to be served with some tasty chaat masala sprinkled over it.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/qUVyjk
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/Kp3ED5
Share on G+ – http://goo.gl/S3BmEd
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood