Learn how to make Healthy and easy to make Carrot And Ginger Soup | Vegetarian Soup Recipe By Ruchi Bharani On a day when cooking feels too much of a task and you just feel like ordering food from a restaurant, hold on! Here’s Ruchi Bharani with the recipe of carrot and ginger soup. This soup is not only a powerhouse of nutritional benefits but also tastes delicious.
2 potatoes, cubed
Salt and pepper to taste
1/8th tsp vinegar
1/2 tbsp ginger, chopped finely
1 carrot, sliced thinly Spinach leaves, chopped
1/4 tbsp butter
– In a mixer bowl, add the finely chopped potatoes and grind it into a smooth puree.
– In a saucepan, heat the butter.
– Once the butter is hot, add the finely chopped ginger and saute it for a few seconds.
– Add the potato stock. Strain it well to avoid lumps of potato.
– Add water to the stock as it is very thick.
– Season with salt and pepper and let the soup come to boil before adding the veggies.
– Once the soup comes to a complete boil, add the spinach leaves and the carrots and give it a stir.
– Add the boiled corn, oregano and vinegar to the soup.
– Mix cornflour with water and add it to the soup and give it a good boil. (Omit this step if you do not want the soup to be thick)
– The delicious carrot and ginger soup is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/hTmmgY
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/H1eb3l
Share on G+ – http://goo.gl/TS32wo
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood