Learn how to make Banana Bundt Cake, a quick tea time cake recipe with Priyanka. You surely can’t afford to give a miss to this amazingly delicious and mouth watering Banana Bundt Cake which gets ready easily and goes well with a cup of hot tea. Perfect to suit your mood this monsoon, learn it only on Rajshri Food!
( Serves 8 )
Bananas – 1 cup roughly chopped
Flour – 1 cup
Baking Soda – ½ tsp
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Condensed Milk – 1 cup
Soft Butter – 3/4th cup
Brown Sugar – 1/4th cup
Chocolate chips / chunks – 1 cup
Cinnamon powder – 1tsp
Milk – ½ cup
– Butter the bundt cake tin and pre heat the oven at 200 degree Celsius.
– Mash the chopped bananas with a fork to make it lumpy – Whisk together the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl
– Whisk soft butter, brown sugar and condensed milk in another bowl for 5 minutes
– Mix the dry ingredients into the condensed milk mix and add cinnamon powder
– Then add milk and mashed bananas and mix well. Finally add the chocolate chunk and give a nice stir.
– Scrape the batter into the prepared bundt cake pan and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 150 degree Celsius and bake for another 15 minutes or until a thin knife inserted comes out clean.
– Serve warm with chocolate sauce
Host: Priyanka Doshi
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/AE0fpd
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/bylmCT
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/RF5GU6
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo…
For more videos log onto – http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at – https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus – https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood